[RC5] rc5-72 completion rate

Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com Gustav_Schaffter at capgroup.com
Mon Dec 23 12:38:05 EST 2002

Bah...

What's a million days?

Time goes so quick nowadays.

Gustav

                    "Steve Bennett"
                    <me at stevage.com>            To:     <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
                    Sent by:                    cc:     (bcc: Gustav Schaffter/CDS/CG/CAPITAL)
                    owner-rc5 at lists.distr       Subject:     RE: [RC5] rc5-72 completion rate
                    ibuted.net

                    12/23/2002 12:13 PM
                    Please respond to rc5

Hear, hear.  I suspect the RC5-72 keyspace may be exhausted before anyone
comes up with a more interesting project for d.net, however.

Steve