[RC5] rc5-72 completion rate

Jeroen van Rijn jeroen at bytalized.com
Mon Dec 23 14:53:37 EST 2002

do have an interesting project, but that's likely to take longer to
compute than RC5-72 :)

how about writing a client that fires a few billion questions at all 7
member theories of the Grand unified theory (M-Theory), to determine how
to put those together and come up with the M-Theory is finally.

Stephen Hawkings says they're close, but he probably means on a cosmic
scale anyways, so he could mean we'll discover it within 1000 years or so.

any quantum physicists out here willling to give that a go?

    Jeroen