[RC5] dnet is the best designed program out there IMO

Brad T. bradtod at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 23 12:47:38 EST 2002

--- Paul West <PaulW at paulw.net> wrote:
> A Couple of weeks after RC5-64 started, the estimated completion time
> was
> over 1000 years.   Pretty much in line with this project.

thanks you have kept my spirits alive.

I have tried other projects in the past (prime95, seti, folding at home)
and have returned to dnet because the stats are easy to understand AND
the client is small & easy to setup. I like the "install and forget" ability.

=====
Take care,
Check out my site @
http://members.tripod.com/~Rambo_21/