[RC5] dnet is the best designed program out there IMO

O.Mico odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 24 01:38:10 EST 2002

Same thing here too, i switched to genome at home at the end of rc5-64, but
the client is a pain to maintain, especially for 'nonet' clients ...
Dnet clients are the best designed for sure...

--- Paul West <PaulW at paulw.net> wrote:
> A Couple of weeks after RC5-64 started, the estimated completion time
> was
> over 1000 years.   Pretty much in line with this project.

thanks you have kept my spirits alive.

I have tried other projects in the past (prime95, seti, folding at home)
and have returned to dnet because the stats are easy to understand AND
the client is small & easy to setup. I like the "install and forget"
ability.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net