[RC5] dnet is the best designed program out there IMO

Jason Hartzell jhartzell at arcataassoc.com
Mon Dec 23 17:16:58 EST 2002

I've tried several other distributed computing projects, including United
Devices. I always come back to dnet because they have THE BEST client/proxy
network, period. And I can't stop because it just seems absurd to have
cycles going to waste now...

I think the duration or difficulty of the project is a valid to NOT do it.
It should be done. I just hope that Dnet offers some other projects to work
on in parallel.