[RC5] fetch/flush via e-mail

Michael Shannon Michael.Shannon at towersoft.com.au
Tue Dec 24 13:38:24 EST 2002

Hi all

...been off the air for a while so I don't know if this has been asked since the last time it was raised....has the ability to fetch/flush RC5-72 blocks via e-mail been set up yet?

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster
michaels at towersoft.com.au

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical advice.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net