[RC5] fetch/flush via e-mail

Michael Shannon Michael.Shannon at towersoft.com.au
Tue Dec 24 14:02:20 EST 2002

> >has the
> >ability to fetch/flush RC5-72 blocks via e-mail been set up yet?
> >

> should work last I heard... the dox on that are on the site.

I tried.  Flush told me that the blocks were 'not in the Distributed.net client format' and fetch still tells me that 'RC5 is closed'.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster
michaels at towersoft.com.au

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical advice.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net