[RC5] is this right?

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Sun Dec 29 19:07:57 EST 2002

Lots of memory on the box, and my additive keystroke rate is faster with
two instances running than with one. ALways has been incidentally. Even
when I ran rc5-64 and linux on an AMD-533.
Since any xNIX is multitasking ready as opposed to a winbox, I'll venture a
guess why...when one client is fetching or flushing, the cpu power on the
other client is maximized. (Course I'm not a CPU architect, but that's my
humble guess)