[RC5] Tell me something's not wrong

Jack Beglinger jackb_guppy at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 01:03:48 EST 2002

In less it was before Oct 1 2000 (how far my mail goes back) --- It was NOT
announced on this list.  Since I do not use IIRC, I prefer phones, and I do not
go to the website daily to see what is happening THAT IS IMPORTANT.  or
since they have all of our email address - a note via that would have been
great -- maybe:

  Sorry, for this note, but because of possible malaise scripting, we at DNET
  had to change the motto field to block embed HTML tags.  If you were
  using embedded tags, please log in to your account and update your
  motto, with the new tags that we have available.

  For more Info please see: ..........

Now, that might have been helpful.  DNET is volunteers, We are volunteers, it
would be nice to note these type of major changes, so we all could be
N'Sync.

jackb