[RC5] Tell me something's not wrong

Scott Christopher Dodson gsi22419 at gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu
Mon Feb 4 09:26:49 EST 2002

As noted above, those subscribed to the .plans mailing list were notified.
I personally think it should have been sent to the announce mailing lists
as well, however I can see why it wasn't.  First, I think the announce
mailing list should be limited to things which affect the projects, stats
do not fall into this bin.  Second, it's widely known that small changes
and events such as stats outages are all posted to .plans, which in turn
are relayed to the mailing list every 24hours if there is a change made.

--
scott

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net