[RC5] The good'ol days

Malte S. Stretz msquadrat.nospamplease at gmx.net
Fri Feb 8 17:51:56 EST 2002

On Wednesday, 6. February 2002 22:43 CET Bruce Wilson wrote, at least
in part:
> We are, in fact, preparing a statement on a couple of topics which is
> intended for release via [ANNOUNCE] sometime in the next month or so.
>  No vicious rumors, please - there's no merger or acquisition
> involved, but some fairly significant announcements nonetheless.  I
> can't tell you why the timing is important without revealing part of
> the announcement, so I'm afraid that's all I can say.

Let's spread the rumor and start wild guessing (expected this to happen
much sooner but if nobody wants to throw the first stone, I'll do :o).
Hmmm... my guess is that they're finally going to roll out the second
run of OGR-24. Any other ideas?

Greets
Malte
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net