[RC5] Linux kits for Playstation 2

Peter Cordes peter at llama.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Feb 9 19:26:20 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 06:41:09AM -0600, Colin L. Hildinger wrote:
> Just thought I'd toss this out for discussion.
>
> http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020130/tc/tech_sony_linux_dc_1.html

 They didn't say anything about what the kit includes, but a /. article
about the Japanese version of the kit (which was out a few months ago) said
that it includes HD, keyboard, VGA out, and ethernet, so it includes a lot
of new hardware, and thus costs quite a bit (~400 US$, IIRC).  Kudos to Sony
for listening to its customers and for supporting Linux.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net