[RC5] projects..

Timothy Marsh Timothy.Marsh at usm.edu
Sun Feb 10 15:47:57 EST 2002

There's actually a lot more distributed computing and quasi-distributed
computing projects out there than most people realize.  I recently
discovered a website that sseems to do a very good job of keeping an index
of all of them.  I haven't yet found a project that wasn't on this list.  I
run multiple ones since some require bandwidth and not processor power.

http://www.aspenleaf.com/distributed/distrib-projects.html

If you have a constant internet connection, I suggest Porivo Peer as you can
actually be paid 10 to 20 cents a day.  That adds up.