[RC5] Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:10:38 -0000

EVIL|Raven|RoT Raven at evil-clan.de
Tue Feb 12 00:00:27 EST 2002

hmm I don't want to sound pessimistic but actually it could be possible. Let
say we have a massively overclocked cpu that finishes a block right in the
moment when it crashes due to overheating (or a little earlier that the
block gets into a proxy) then it could be that the right key is marked as
wrong.

The possibility is quite small but there is one.

Or dnetc could make a mistake during the recycle process (hmm also a quite
small possibuility)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net