[RC5] Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:10:38 -0000

John Campbell jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com
Mon Feb 11 19:43:13 EST 2002

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Scott Morgan wrote:

> Just a thought, what happens if we get to the end of RC5, and we still
> don't have a key????

	We start rechecking the keys returned by some dubious clients...
like the 10,000 blocks my Netware server sent back unchecked one night
before I figured out what it was doing and killed the client.

	Given that we've got more than a quarter of the keyspace still
unchecked, I wouldn't start worrying about it yet, though.

---
John Campbell
jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com

QotD:  What this world needs is a good five-dollar plasma weapon.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net