[RC5] projects..

Timothy Marsh Timothy.Marsh at usm.edu
Mon Feb 11 13:28:47 EST 2002

I won't trouble the list with too many details, you can find those on the
website.  But Porivo pays your Paypal account each month if you have over
$5, which is about how much a single computer makes if it is online at least
4 hours every day.  I and my roomate became active after about 1 week of
waiting and I have actually received a payment.  (I get between 12 and 15
cents/day.)
CapCal is another similar client that claims to do the same, but I had
serious issues with it crashing my machine.