[RC5] Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:10:38 -0000

david townsend cloacasoft at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:16:54 EST 2002

ME TOO!!!

And on a semi-unrelated note, whoever it was that said they got two of
everything anyway and blamed it on a Hotmail glitch (sorry, I've already
lost the original message; otherwise I would just write you directly),
see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q296447 -
the recommended fix works, but in my experience, the file would usually
be re-damaged inside of a week.  Good luck w/ that.