[RC5] how many cheaters?

Paulo Inacio pmann at esoterica.pt
Wed Jan 2 20:01:10 EST 2002

Just to say that in Seti that doesn't happen also. For example, if I have a
network problem when I am uploading the result, when I resubmitted, that
block is given as completed and even the client is closed. (I already use
Seti for the past year, more or less the same tim I am using DNET)

Paulo Inacio