[RC5] installing the client under mac os X

RogerKIWI at aol.com RogerKIWI at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 22:32:25 EST 2002

To run the file, open the Terminal from Applications ------> Utilities.

then drag the icon of "dnetc" into the terminal window. This will create a
line of text that contains the "path" to that icon. If you then press Return
it will start up dnetc.

On my machine I have it set up thus

the folder that contains the dnetc, dnetc.1, readme etc files is in my "home"
folder. That folder is called dnetc.

So to start up dnetc from Terminal I type

dnetc/dnetc

and press Return.

Cheers

Roger <------- gets 7.9 MKeys/sec out of my G4 dual 450 MHz PowerMac.