[RC5] installing the client under mac os X

frank frank at hebbert.com
Sun Jan 6 15:31:59 EST 2002

Thank you to everyone who responded to my (dumb) question.

A special mention to Jonas for his superbly detailed explanation of setting
up dnetc as a startup item - above and beyond the call of duty and much
appeciated. i learnt a lot from this tutorial - d.net should include it as a
readme file with their download.

thanks again

frank