[RC5] I think we found our next contest...

stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com
Fri Jan 18 11:27:38 EST 2002

True,
but the issue is not that they have not send an official statement,  They
still do not know WHAT to send.

check this plan
http://oldcgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=nerf

they are still working on the automated process to see whether all stubs
are returned (twice) for OGR24 & 25.
So Nobody knows for CERTAIN if there is a shorter ruler as we MIGHT not
have all the stubs checked.
And we're in this to PROVE it once and for all,the current stub is the
shortest (or not )

I guess we just need to be patient.( I agree progress is really slow )
Stan

ps. I personally switched all systems back to RC5 some time ago because of
this.

"Zorba the Hutt" <zorbathut at uswest.net>@lists.distributed.net on 18/01/2002
07:46:59

Please respond to rc5 at lists.distributed.net