[RC5] I think we found our next contest...

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Fri Jan 18 17:15:16 EST 2002

Oh, maybe longer as well...what if the right key is in someone's laptop
sitting on a shelf somewhere and hasn't been plugged in, in months...or
that key was on a HD that failed because of old age, or got stolen and
reformatted..we have to wait till that key is re-issued, actually caught,
actually returned to verify. So, it could conceivably take a while longer
than the projection..