[RC5] I think we found our next contest...

Juergen Bethke Jo.Bo at gmx.de
Sun Jan 20 18:52:15 EST 2002

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:39:12 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm not the one to ask about it, but I believe its pretty liberal to allow
>for slow machines and machines that are not online all the time. That would
>make sense to me...

For me too, I agree totally regarding the 90 days period. But still,
recycling is in place (since the beginning of RC5?).
And if the right key is stolen (etc, see original comment), the key is
reissued (after  90 days) and somebody else gets the money.

Juergen

--

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

Five Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net