[RC5] I think we found our next contest...

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Sun Jan 20 17:51:57 EST 2002

That sounds quite fail to all.. take my example..
Im stuck with a downed machine (Linux) that did the majority of my calcs,
my 4 other lan machines are working on it, but in total, at less than half
the speed of that linux box. I expect to have the Motherboard back from the
factory in short order, so I can continue crunching, if I cant get back
online in the 90 day period, i'd sure rather see someone get it cracked,
than have the possible key rotting in my HD. (Course we all think we're
gonna have the right key.. ;)