[RC5] how many cheaters?

MJ enojon at ATTGLOBAL.NET
Sat Jan 26 20:38:16 EST 2002

Also, to add to the growing body of knowledge in this thread--
In the final minutes of the CSC [a fine company, by the way] contest,
it paid to flush and download on the minute.  I believe I missed winning
being seconds behind in updating the buffers, because some of my blocks
were rejected as duplicates--being held for a long period during a shorter
recycle period.