[RC5] Tell me something's not wrong

Jack Beglinger jackb_guppy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 06:19:14 EST 2002

Yes - you are right - but when they break the working candy -- it is of
concern when it will be repaired.  The candy is one of the hooks to get
people to join.

Now when checking the stats on a group 15222 - it has embedded html in
text -- the form is now translating the > < to &lt &gt so the HTML is showing.
 This is an example of some thing that was working -- and is not.

jackb