[RC5] CPU Temperature

Ray Booysen rjb-dis at iafrica.com
Sun Jan 13 14:03:48 EST 2002

I have been running dnetc for a while now and I am curious about how much it raises my CPU's temperature.  I have a Celeron 800 which runs at about 55C without dnetc running and 83C with dnetc running.  I do have 4 IDE devices and a floppy drive in the case.  Is this temperature too high for the CPU, because I don't want to cause any damage to it.

I know my hard drives get very warm from constant use but I can't move them around because of lack of space.  Any suggestions?

Thanks
Ray Booysen
ID: 320418
Team - Cow Killers