[RC5] Lookin' at stats

Scott Dodson gsi22419 at gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu
Sat Jul 6 11:51:36 EDT 2002

Would it be possible to create some form of a linked list?  Each account
detailing account ids of those accounts that have been 'retired' to it?
Then when you bring up an account which has a retired acount beneath it
it would then also retrieve the data for the old account and display that
as well.  This will keep retires from actually reassigning blocks, but would
allow for easy (maybe not) representation, and keep the data available
historically.