[RC5] Still no team captain

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Wed Jul 10 13:40:52 EDT 2002

It's been another two months, so I'm trying to get this straight again.
Can someone help me get my team page straight?

--
</chris>

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                        - - C.A.R. Hoare