[RC5] Still no team captain

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Wed Jul 10 19:06:11 EDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, waldo kitty wrote:

> are you the coordinator for that team?

Yes, I am now.  I was not the original coordinator, but I am in contact
with the original coordinator.

> what happens when you attempt to modify the team's information? does
> the "send password to team coordinator" button work??

There doesn't seem to be any coordinator set for the team at this point.
The link on the page page reads ..."will be mailed to ."

http://stats.distributed.net/team/tmsummary.php?project_id=5&team=3485

--
</chris>

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                        - - C.A.R. Hoare

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net