[RC5] Still no team captain

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Thu Jul 11 09:13:14 EDT 2002

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, waldo kitty wrote:
> Christopher Hicks wrote:
> > On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, waldo kitty wrote:
> > > what happens when you attempt to modify the team's information? does
> > > the "send password to team coordinator" button work??
> >
> > There doesn't seem to be any coordinator set for the team at this point.
> > The link on the page page reads ..."will be mailed to ."
>
> yes, i saw that... however, you didn't answer the question of "have
> you tried to modify the team's information". if you have the password,
> then it should be trivial to adjust the "coordinator's email" and
> "coordinator's name" fields...

None of the passwords that the original coordinator said "one of these
should work" work for anyone that has tried them.  Yes, once I have the
password all of this should be quite easy.

--
</chris>

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                        - - C.A.R. Hoare

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net