[RC5] Still no team captain

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Thu Jul 11 09:35:41 EDT 2002

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Scott Dodson wrote:
> The best way to get issues like this solved is to contact
> help at distributed.net.  I appologize if you've already done this
> and haven't gotten the issue resolved.  If this is the case please
> contact me with the ticket number that you were given, ex HGN1234567891.

I was given ticket HGN2002031700000018 on 17 March 2002.

--
</chris>

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                        - - C.A.R. Hoare

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net