[RC5] Statement / Announcement

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Fri Jul 19 16:17:35 EDT 2002

Hello,

I don't think it's close, they have just some buggy servers. On the 17th I
was still able to sent and received blocks when others were blocked. Now I
can't sent/receive but I've got a different error from the key-server (503
Service Unavailable) than others had before. And the stats pages that were
unavailable to me the 17 th are back&visible now, I can even see the blocks
I sent on the 17th.

Best regards,

David.