[RC5] RC5-Crunching speed

tomdv at datatx.com tomdv at datatx.com
Sat Jun 1 12:02:51 EDT 2002

Dear list,
I have a new Pentium4 at 1.6 GHz. It's cracking RC5 at a rate of 2.04
MKeys/s. I'm using the client v2.7106.436 GUI. This is the last -to my
knowledge- GUI client. Would upgrading to a newer client improve the key
rate?
If so, then just a few small questions. I downloaded the new client and
thought I set it up properly. I did not see or did not look well enough
how to:
1. Set up the number of work untis to have in buff-in and/or buff-out.
2. Fetch/flush the data to the Internet (I have ISDN-dail up).
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Tom