[RC5] RE: [DNET] spam

Scott Dodson gsi22419 at gsaix2.cc.gasou.edu
Mon Jun 3 11:16:41 EDT 2002

On 03-Jun-2002, Ryu wrote:

> I received some advertising mail last week, did anyone received the same ???
> i don't know *why* this mail was send to me ...
> for sure this mail is pure scrap.
>
> you can read :
> SUBJECT: Error accessing lists.distributed.net

I seem to remember writing you about this matter when you'd
contacted help at distributed.net.  If you read the message it
references a link to the distributed.net mailing list archives.
Spammers scan the web for email addresses and it looks like
they've grabbed yours from an old post you made just over
two years ago.

http://lists.distributed.net/hypermail/rc5.Jan2000/0118.html

--
Scott Dodson  		PGP KEY id 0x5F9A9E5E