[RC5] low stats for 04JUN02

Eugene Mah eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 5 09:40:24 EDT 2002

checking my stats this morning, and i noticed that it reported me
as having submitted about 2000 fewer blocks than what my
personal proxy says went out.

Normally when this happens, i also notice that the total blocks
submitted for the day on the overall stats page drops too
which makes me think problems with processing the logs.
but according to the overall page, the keyrate for the day wasn't
appreciably lower than usual.

So what happened to all my blocks?

i know they've recently switched RC5 to a new DB structure,
so maybe this is just a byproduct of that.

anybody else notice lower than expected blocks?

Eugene

Eugene Mah, M.Sc., DABR               eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Medical Physicist/Misplaced Canuck    maheug at musc.edu
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://home.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net