[RC5] stats page color

Florian Klemenz fok at gmx.net
Wed Jun 5 16:27:30 EDT 2002

Hello Brad,

BT> On my stats page its hard to see the numbers thanks to a dark
BT> background and black numbers. It only affects my entry and not the
BT> people near me. A blue bg with white numbers would be very easy to read.

Same here. Some other issues:

- It doesn't show the date of the last stats run, but instead:
  "Data  shown  reflects  all  blocks received as of some day, not too
  long ago at 23:59 UTC"

- It doesn't show my overall rate.

- What happened to the current rate? And why can't I see the overall and
  current rate of my friends anymore?

--
Florian    -= fok at gmx.net =-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net