[RC5] stats page color

Scott Campbell pondafarr at microgear.net
Wed Jun 5 10:51:03 EDT 2002

I think that ANY updates should be welcomed, dnet seems to have worked hard
to bring these updated stats online, you could try being a little thankfull
instead of complaining!

the new features are good, yes, they could use a little tweeking, but a
simple "thankyou" to the ones who have been working on it would be nice,
dontcha think?

Rockbiter