[RC5] stats page color

Ryu odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 6 00:48:13 EDT 2002

I think people are not *complaining* they are just informing dnet' people
what are the bugs they could see, this will help to fix them .

i would like to add :
on the team stats page, the people who flushed blocks yesterday is not
accurate, exemple :

"This team has had 239 participants contribute blocks. Of those, 222 are
still on this team, and 50 submitted work today."
( clic on 'yesterday' gives )
"Total Members: 13 " ( insted of the '50' who submitted work )
on those 13 persons, some did not sent blocks for days ( may be a bug in the
request ? )

on personnal stats page :
"Overall Rate: KKeys/sec " (there's no number)
"2,149 were completed yesterday ( % of the keyspace)" ( no keyspace %age)
"at a sustained rate of KKeys/sec! " ( no actual keyrate )

other strange things : i've recovered more than 66K blocks, i know i've lost
some by the past, what did you do ?
my team and some of the teams before and after gained 1 place in overall
ranking, what happened ?

is this the right place to inform you about bugs/thing to fix ?

for the others who may think : no i'm not complaining, no i don't need the
missing informations on stats pages...