[RC5] stats page color

Bjoern Martin boris59 at boris59.de
Thu Jun 6 10:37:27 EDT 2002

> other strange things : i've recovered more than 66K blocks, i know i've lost
> some by the past, what did you do ?
> my team and some of the teams before and after gained 1 place in overall
> ranking, what happened ?

AFAIK this happened the following way: you have two accounts, A and B,
where A is assigned to your team, B isn't assigned to any team (which is
internally team #0 or #1). If you merge B into A, B's blocks are
assigned to A, but not to A's team - they stayed in team #0/#1. This
problem can be fixed manually after it happened, but that didn't happen
to me (~90k blocks). Now, with the new stats system, I jumped from
ranking 5 to ranking 3 within my team, which was actually possible with
just those 90k blocks. So I guess that's what happened.

Can anyone confirm or reject this one please?
--
cheers,

Bjoern Martin

boris59 at boris59.de  ->  PGP mails welcome (Pkey on request)