[RC5] stats page color

david cloacasoft at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:06:59 EDT 2002

I've picked up an extra 36427 blocks.  Comparing my current phistory
against what I have in Excel, the changes ocurred on 7, 8, and 9 April
2002, where I went from 5885 to 11806, 6163 to 17969, and 4809 to 22778,
respectively.  This still leaves 700+ mystery blocks unaccounted for,
but since I was just eyeballing the thing and need to get some sleep,
it's possible that I missed something somewhere.

I haven't made any team changes in a couple of years, so that theory
doesn't hold for me, either.  Did something happen that week?  I tried
going to the list archive to see for myself, but that seems to be broken
as well.  Something to do w/ the relocation perhaps?  Everything added
up fine just a couple of days ago.

Any official word on this?  I like these extra blocks, but I'm not going
to update my spreadsheet until I know if they're really mine or not (and
I really don't want to go through all those days just to hunt down 700
blocks).