[RC5] Keyservers port 80?

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Thu Jun 6 11:32:11 EDT 2002

Yes, its http, and i send my blocks (from my linux boxes behind the
firewall) in on that port...been doing it for over 900 days now...all of a
sudden, I'm getting attempts to connect to us80.v27.distributed.net:80 then
EIDSCONNECT..poof...
The browser works thru port 80 just fine, last time I saw this, things were
dead there....

Sorry I phrased that wrong.....long nite...