[RC5] port 80 failure

david cloacasoft at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 20:43:50 EDT 2002

If it's that urgent, can you not just carry the buffers somewhere
outside your proxy and flush to us.v27...:2064?  Otherwise, Keyserver
<-> Client connectivity options will let you specify where and what port
to flush to (dnetc -config | 2 | 6 | 2 = no, 3 = whatever the name of
the euro server is, 4 = 80).