[RC5] STATS

Jack Beglinger jackb at guppy.us
Sat Jun 8 14:29:43 EDT 2002

> I have to agree with the people before me, who mentioned we were credited
> more work units than we did before the stats upgrade.
> I have spotted the dates:
> DATE            BEFORE  AFTER
> 6/APR/2002      6016            6016
> 7/APR/2002      0               6016
> 8/APR/2002      556             6572
> 9/APR/2002      0               6572
> I'm not sure this helps but that's what I found anyway. Nowhere else could
> I detect any change of figures.
> Tom

I agree, there is some error in that time frame. As you can see in this lis,t
the daily stats in that time period was hovering around 60 million blocks per
day.  IF you go and look at the plots page you will see about that time 4
times the work being recorded.  This change has occurred with in the last
week.  It would be nice to get the get the work re-recorrected.

http://n0cgi.distributed.net/statistics/rc5-64/index.html

Date	Blocks
4/1/02	60698873
4/2/02	61478511