[RC5] Stats curiosity

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Tue Jun 11 03:24:30 EDT 2002

I know the people working on the stats box are working on it, but is there
a reason the stats are showing up with non-readable characters?

If i highlight them with the mouse, they're readable, but on initial
display, they're the same color as the background, making them un-readable.

I don't know if this is indigenous to my setup, has anyone else had this
problem?
I'd venture a guess that the HTML color tags are whacked...

This isn't a whine, just an observation....

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net