[RC5] Stats curiosity

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Tue Jun 11 10:26:25 EDT 2002

Im just using good old Netscrape 4.08...nothing special here. I'm
'assuming' the page should work on the lowest common denominator browser. (
I refuse to use lumbering bloatware)
The color problem is in the cluster of participants above and below you
(plus yourself) when you get your daily stats.
Highlighting them makes them visible once again, so there is a work-around.
I will fully flush buffers and observe with another browser on another part
of the lan.