[RC5] Stats curiosity

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Jun 11 12:50:30 EDT 2002

understand but remember that old adage about the word "assume", eh?
<<GG>>

lowest common denominator would include browsers that don't know
anything about CSS. if a page is built around CSS, it won't look/work as
desired in those browsers, in many cases...

that's just my 2cents worth... as always YMMV <<smile>>