[RC5] Stats curiosity

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Wed Jun 12 17:55:23 EDT 2002

Bugzilla uses its own set of logins and passwords, different from the
stats pages.  Frankly, we didn't think this was a big issue to anybody.
Since bugzilla uses MySQL, and stats use Sybase, this isn't a simple one
to address.  It's impractical to convert either of these applications to
the other platform, and even if we did, it doesn't seem like the best
use of our time.

__

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net