[RC5] Lack of stats updates

Ryu odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 13 02:40:59 EDT 2002

Well, don't get this way please, we had enough discussions about the need of
stats and that's over i hope

the only thing really important is : what dnet staff is working on actually,
there's is so many bugs to fix and improvement to do and as they said,
telling us what they are actually doing every time is wasting a little bit
of their time, time they can't use on fixing bugs...

but after 3 days, perhaps a little word , no ?