[RC5] Announcement

Timothy Marsh Timothy.Marsh at usm.edu
Sun Mar 3 13:53:32 EST 2002

The statement was a little less than a month ago, but as you can see we
haven't reached a month or so yet.  Be patient, I'm sure it will be here
eventually.

From: "Bruce Wilson" <bwilson at distributed.net>
To: <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
Subject: RE: [RC5] The good'ol days (was: Tell me..)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:43:02 -0600

---Snip---
We are, in fact, preparing a statement on a couple of topics which is
intended for release via [ANNOUNCE] sometime in the next month or so.